In any case, we are informing you that HINE S.A. is responsible for the Cookies and the processing of data obtained through them, and decides on the purpose, content and use of the processing of the collected information.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are widely used small files or devices that are installed in the user’s browser with the purpose of storing, recovering or updating data. They allow the person responsible for a website to determine the preferences of users when navigating through their website and personalise the services offered based on these preferences.
At HINE S.A. and the companies belonging to the group, we use our own and third party cookies, which allow us to carry out an analysis of use and measurement in order to satisfy ourselves that our websites function correctly and so we can improve our
When the cookies are our own, they are sent to the user's computer from a domain managed by HINE S.A. and from which the requested service is provided. Conversely, when they are third-party cookies, they are sent to the user's computer from a domain that is not managed by HINE S.A.
The third party cookies that are used to obtain information on visits, measure and analyse browsing on the website and personalise some services are the property of Google Analytics, Google, Google Maps and Youtube. HINE S.A. and the companies belonging to the group, as well as Google Analytics, Google, Google Maps and Youtube, have access to the data collected by the devices, the property of the latter.
By accessing the website, you expressly accept the use of these types of cookies on your devices. If you disable the cookies, your browsing on the website may not be optimal and some of the website's utilities may not function correctly.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Technical cookies: these are necessary for browsing. Without them the page would not function properly (user login cookies for on-line shopping baskets, multimedia player session, etc.)
- Personalisation or configuration cookies: these allow the page to recognise the user’s language, the font size, etc.
- Security cookies: prevent or hamper attacks against the website or other users.
- Analytics cookies: these allow user activity to be measured and to prepare browsing statistics.
- Advertising cookies: these manage the frequency and content of adverts.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information on users in order to display personalised advertising to them.
If you want to delete cookies that are already stored on your computer, you can do this from your browser. To do this, go to the help menu of your browser which will instruct you on how to delete them.
For more information:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=de
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/sfri11471/
COOKIES THAT WE USE
There are different types of cookies on our website and these are used for different purposes. Below is a list of the different cookies that we use.
OUR OWN COOKIES
PPHPSESSID: This cookie is a PHP SESSION identifier and is used for the tracking and control of the maintenance of the session, and it is also responsible for saving the session variables on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the website and expires at the end of the session.
AUTH_KEY, SECURE_AUTH_KEY AND LOGGED_IN_KEY: these cookies are used for the user session and can be considered to be technical and personalisation cookies.
NONCE_KEY: this is a technical cookie that is used exclusively for security reasons, all belong to WordPress or its plug-ins.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
These types of cookies are created and managed by third parties, i.e. they are established by domains other than that of the website being visited. (Different cookies have different functions):
- PREF, NID, SID: Google, for its part, uses these cookies to be able to personalise the adverts that are shown in Google services, that is, for example, to remember our most recent searches, interactions, and visits to the website of an advertiser, etc. In this way, personalised advertisements can be shown in Google, as our preferences and other types of information have been stored.
- OGPC: this cookie is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information on browsing. It has a duration of 1 month.